Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dan's Turn!

Tomorrow I leave for Spain so I should introduce myself into this blog. For the past two weeks, Julie has been in Spain with her colleagues and students to lead a trip for the students, but soon I will join her and we will be hiking the Camino de Santiago. I heard about this trip when I was 18 in my Spanish 5 class and thought it would an amazing journey if I ever got the chance. Well, this summer, Julie and I made it happen. Many people have told me that this will be a "life-changing" experience. Honestly, I don't know what will happen. But follow along on this adventure as my beautiful wife and I travel her second home: Spain.

Two things I'm very excited to see:

1) The Festival de San Fermin(Running of the Bulls)
2) This church http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h1V6PF50xc

-Dan

1 comment:

  1. Dinner was great tonight. Can't wait until you both return so we can do it again.

    Travel safe..love you lots.

    ReplyDelete